Off Campus Users Policy.
A policy that facilitates library services to off campus users.
Facilitates communication between the Library and Off Campus users to enable them to benefit from the Library resources.
- Use the computers available at the library dedicated for users.
- Getting assistance from users services employees.
- Using online catalog and online databases.
- Scanning for a fee of 1 NIS / 3 pages.
- Printing hard copies for a fee of 1 NIS / 4 pages .
- Photocopying for a fee of 1 NIS / 5 pages.
Use online form at the library website to ask about the required service(with your name for statistical purposes) at the link below.
Sending the user an attached free of charge file, up to 30 pages of library materials requested or a complete pdf file
Off Campus users who want to use the Library several times a year without circulation, they could use the resources in house only.
All general services the library provides including online resources.
Off Campus users who want to use the Library and borrow books:
Subject to the rules of External Circulation
- Can borrow up to two books at a time for a period of tow weeks renewable for an other two weeks incase the book is not requested by other library patron.
incase of loosing a book or late in returning it, the borrower will be subject to all fine conditions
- All general services above that the library provides including online resources.